Use our checklist before you post to Instagram.
There are a few things to keep in mind before you rush to post on Instagram.
Yes, it does require a little planning, but if you use our Instagram Post Checklist each of your new Instagram post will not be wasted.
1. Make sure you use a great quality image, we prefer to use high definition images. No one likes an image that appears blurry or out of focus, unless that’s what you were going for.
2. Always Tag your location. This is especially important if your business is a bricks and mortar business. Tag your “actual business” location, and it doesn’t hurt to occassionaly Tag your city or suburb.
3. Captions. You can read how to write an awesome, converting caption on the internet. But what we’ve found is that captions that include emojis do better than those without. 😀
4. Instagram allows us to use up to 30 hashtags per post. We recommend adding your specific hashtags (i.e 6 hashtags – include them in your caption) then add the remaining hashtags in the first comment. (you can do this straight after you post)
5. If you’re a business you need a Call To Action – CTA. A CTA is a prompt to get your Instagram community to do something after seeing your post. For example if you sell a product, you’re CTA could be, “Visit our website for our full range of xyz…” “Link in our Bio”.
Note: Add the CTA at the bottom of your caption. It should be the last thing the user reads.
6. Adding ALT Text to your post. This is something many Instagram business accounts either forget or neglect. The Instagram ALT text is an opportunity for you describe your post. This helps Instagram’s algorithm and will help your post reach a larger audience.
Increase your online visibility, reach and engagement with2 Sons Marketing.
Want to get more reviews for your business online, while also getting found by more customers? It’s time speak with about your website, search engine optimisation or social media marketing. You can contact us here
View our full range or services that are tailored specifically for your business.
To see samples of our work visit our Projects page here.